Community Forums - Please Join Us
Ankeny Community Schools invites you to attend community forums designed to provide information and answer your questions about the proposed 11th elementary school and bond referendum. Superintendent Dr. Bruce A. Kimpston, members of the Ankeny School Board, and other staff members from Ankeny Schools will be present to discuss:
- The need for elementary 11 and the February 6, 2018, bond referendum;
- The impact on the tax rate and how the rate can be maintained while the district is bonding for a new school;
- The plan in the event of a failed bond referendum and the impact to students and families;
- Q&A session to answer your questions about the bond, the elementary, and more.
Please join us at one of the presentations:
- Wednesday, January 10, 7:00 PM - District Office, 306 SW School St., Board Room
- Tuesday, January 16, 7:00 PM - Facebook Live
Facebook Live Instructions:
Join the Facebook Live forum at 7:00 p.m. at www.facebook.com/AnkenySchools
Questions submitted in the comments will be answered live at the end of a brief presentation.