Charms Office is a web-based student information system that is utilized by the Ankeny High School Music Department. It is a critical supplement to Infinite Campus for the band program. Charms is a critical tool for communication between the directors and parents, directors and students, and parent volunteer coordinators and parents. Please make sure to keep the Charms record up to date.
To view and edit your Charms account, follow these instructions:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login: AnkenyHSBand
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, which is the same as the student ID in Infinite Campus, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s information. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”(If your child’s ID NUMBER does not work, try: FirstnameLastname)
- You can help the director maintain his/her records:
Student information form – you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other.