• Record Requests and Documents Needed For Transfer In

    Complete one of the two record request forms below:

  • For high schools students ONLY: Please bring an unofficial transcript when you meet with a guidance counselor at your attending building.  This helps the guidance counselor determine credits as well as create a schedule.   If the student is in 9th grade and they are beginning the year in Ankeny, no transcript is necessary unless the student has earned high school credits at their previous school.