Come join the Ankeny Community School District! We offer attractive salaries and benefits with an excellent work environment to meet your personal and professional needs.
Online Job Search and Application
Ankeny Schools now use AppliTrack for all certified teaching, administrative, coaching and classified staff job posting and application. Open positions are updated daily, and job seekers can apply online. AppliTrack offers you a number of advantages:
- You can update your application whenever necessary
- You can apply for various positions with the click of a button
- Your application is automatically sent to the person overseeing the interview process
- You will receive status updates via e-mail. Please note: If your e-mail address changes, you must update it in AppliTrack or you will not receive notifications.
You can submit supporting documents via AppliTrack, but documents are limited to 2 megabytes and the total of all attached documents must be no more than 5 megabytes. A completed application includes: teaching license, transcripts, resume, cover letter, and completion of the Teacher Insight or Principal Fit.
For certified teaching positions you must complete the Teacher Insight survey for your application to be considered complete. You may link to the survey on the AppliTrack application.
- The district is continually accepting applications for substitute teachers. Interested candidates should pick up a substitute packet at the Human Resouces Department in the central administration office building.
- For more information, please contact Ann Beverly at 515-289-3968.
- Learn more about Ankeny's substitute teaching arrangement here.
It all begins here ...
Ankeny Community School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of the District to provide equal employment opportunity and not to illegally discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or marital status in its employment and personnel practices. The District will affirmatively recruit women and men, members of diverse racial/ethnic groups, and persons with disabilities for job categories where the representative groups are underrepresented. Inquiries by employees or applicants for employment regarding compliance with equal employment opportunity and affirmative action laws and policies, including but not limited to complaints of discrimination, will be directed to the Director of Human Resources serving in the role of Affirmative Action Coordinator, by writing to the, Ankeny Community School District, 306 SW School Street, Ankeny, Iowa 50023; or by telephoning (515) 965-9600.