The district has taken steps to protect its trademarked logos and ensure proper use. It is important to become familiar with these rules and guides before using the logos of the district.
- The logos have been approved and adopted by the School Board to represent the district and schools.
- The logos have been trademarked by the school district.
- Board Policy 1004.21 - Advertising and Promotion governs the use of school logos. Under this policy, use of logos for promotional purposes and/or retail sale requires licensing. This policy also includes links to the licensing form.
- The District may determine whether use of the license is aligned with the policy.
- Please note that while Board policy allows non-District-related community club athletic teams to use its logos with a license (for example, a little league team) the use of district logos for a non-school team at the 8th - 12th grade level may not be consistent with the use of the logo. For that reason, the District reserves the right to determine whether use of the logo will be permitted.
- A brand identity guide has been developed (review it here), which also governs the use of our logos. (May require long download.)
- High quality art files are available upon request. Do not save the images from the website, as these images are low-resolution saved and are not considered suitable for print use.
- To become a licensed vendor, please fill-out and submit a Trademark Agreement Form, along with the required $10 fee, to the attention of the Communications Department at the district office - 306 SW School St., Ankeny, IA 50021.
- For information about licensing, call (515) 289-3950.