Mobile Campus for iPhones & Android
To use the Infinite Campus Mobile App, you will need the login information that you use to access Infinite Campus and will also have to identify your school district. If you are prompted for the district name and state, please enter Ankeny, select Iowa, and press Search, then choose Ankeny. (If you have an older version of the app, you may be prompted for the District ID instead of the district name and state. The six-digit District ID is NPNCXS.)
- Visit the Infinite Campus products page and scroll to the bottom.
- Under Student/Parent Mobile App at the bottom left corner of the page, follow the appropriate link to download the iOS version of the app through the App Store or the Android version through Google Play.
- After downloading and opening the app, you will be asked to enter the district name and select the state. Please enter Ankeny, select Iowa, and press Search.
- Choose Ankeny when it appears on the next screen.
- Enter your Infinite Campus username and password.
- Press Go or Sign In. Data will begin to download.
For iOS users, updates occur automatically every 15 minutes while you are logged into the app. If you close the app or are not logged into the app, there is no refresh that occurs and notifications are not sent. For Android users, a manual refresh is required, or you can log out of the app and log back in.