Long Range Goals (Board approved in June 2014)
- The percentage of students in grades 3-8 and 11 scoring at the proficient or higher level in reading will reach 100% by 2019.
- Increase the percentage of students who display respectful, responsible, and safe attitudes and behaviors necessary for a lifetime of personal success.
- Increase the percentage of students who demonstrate 21st century skills necessary for a lifetime of personal success.
Annual District Improvement Goals for 2018-2019
- Increase the percent of students that perform at or above benchmark in reading as measured by FAST CBM assessment spring 2018 2nd grade to spring 2019 3rd grade (matched cohort).
- Increase the percent of students at or above proficiency on statewide assessments (currently Iowa Assessments) in math in grades 3-11 from spring 2018 to spring 2019 (matched cohort).
- Increase the extent to which ACSD provides a safe, welcoming, inclusive learning and working environment (Survey data, Strategic Plan Vision Card C; Student- Safe and Welcoming, Staff- Working Climate, Families- Welcome in Schools).