Long Range Goals (Board approved in July 2019)
- The percentage of students scoring proficient or higher in reading and in math will reach 100% by 2024.
- Provide for a safe, welcoming, inclusive learning evironment that nurtures diverse aspirations of all learners.
- Strengthen efforts in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and work-based learning initiatives to increase students' future-readiness.
Annual District Improvement Goals for 2019-2020
- Increase the percentage of students performing at or above benchmark in reading as measured by FAST CBM assessment in spring of 2019, second grade, to spring of 2020, third grade (FAST Bridge, matched cohort).
- Increase the percentage of students performing at or above benchmark in math as measured by FAST Early Math assessment in spring 2019, kindergarten, to spring of 2020, first grade (FAST Bridge, matched cohort).
- Increase the extent to which ACSD provides a safe, welcoming, inclusive learning and working environment (Vision Card C: Students - Safe and Welcoming, Connection to a Caring Adult, Attendance; Staff - Working Climate; Families - Welcome in Schools).
- Increase ACT Composite score for the graduating class of 2019 to the graduating class of 2020 (ACT data report).