2015-2016 Crossing Guard Locations
The City of Ankeny provides crossing guards at a number of crosswalks to assist children in crossing the street. The locations for the 2015-2016 school year are listed below. If you have questions or want to learn more about crossing guard locations, please contact the Ankeny City Police Department, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at (515) 289-5240.
Please Note: Crossing guard locations are subject to change for the following school year.
- NE Trilein Drive and NE 15th Street
- NW 16th (County Rd) & SW Meadow Ridge
- NE Trilein Drive and NE 18th Street
- NW 36th Street and NW Abilene Road
- SE Magazine Road and SE Trilein Drive
- NW Ash Drive and NW Georgetown Blvd.
- NW 1st Street and NW Kline Street
- SW Applewood Street and SW Polk City Dr.
- NW 1st Street and NW School Street
- NW 5th Street and NW School Street
- NW 5th Street and Irvinedale Drive
- NW 13th Street and Irvinedale Drive
- NW 16th (County Rd.) & SW Fieldstone