Returning Student Registration Information (2015-2016)
This section is for students that completed the full academic 2014-2015 school year.
Elementary registration information (K-4 students in 14-15) was sent home in your child's backpack in May to be returned to their current school before year end. Middle School and High School student's will receive their registration information via a mailing that will be sent in June.
If you need to enroll a new student or enroll a student that has once attended here previously please go to Registration of New Students to Ankeny to find the necessary documents and requirements.
Athletics & Activities Department
- Please visit the Activities Department Web site for physical forms, booster club information and more.
Registration Forms and Notifications
- Elementary Health Update (required to fill-out)
- Secondary Health Update (required to fill-out)
- Emergency Management Form (required to fill-out)
- Annual Notice Regarding Student Records (FERPA) and Directory Information (optional for all grades)
- Parent Internet Consent Form (optional for all grades)
- Student Recruitment Opt-Out Notice (optional grades 10-12 only)
- Standard Parent Annual Notifications - Presented for parent information per state and federal regulations
Fee and Lunch Information
For the 2015-2016 school year, student fees for textbook rental may be paid online beginning July 7, 2014.
Lunch deposits can be made throughout the year.
- NEW PROCESS for paying school fees/meals. For more information please see the Online Fee and Lunch Payment form.
- League student activity tickets (9-12 only) may be purchased online until August 1. After August 1, payments for the activity passes will only be available at your child's building.
- You can also pay by cash or check using the fee payment form. Send or deliver payment to:
Ankeny Community Schools
306 SW School St.
Ankeny, IA 50023
**Add the notation Fee Information Enclosed