Registration for the 2022/23 Before & After School Program opens to current students on April 1, 2022 and to new students, including incoming Kindergarteners, on April 8, 2022.
Sibling discount $10/month – excluding Wed AM Only contracts
Annual, non-refundable registration fee due at time of registration: $65.00 per student, per year.
|Wednesday AM Only||$50.00 per month|
|AM Only||$209.00 per month|
|Wednesday AM Only + PM||$330.00 per month|
|AM + PM||$378.00 per month|
|PM Only||$325.00 per month|
* August tuition is pro-rated due to the mid-month start date. For specific contract tuition and due date, click here
- 2022-23 B/ASP school-year registration opens to current B/ASP families, including incoming Kindergarten siblings, on April 1, 2022.
- Registration opens to new B/ASP families, including incoming Kindergarten students, on April 8, 2022, at which time space is no longer guaranteed to current students.
- August 23, 2022 is the first day of school and Before & After School Program.
- All students must register each school year. Registrations do not carry over form year-to-year.
- Multiple registration options are available. No part-time options (i.e., 2 or 3 days per week) are offered.
What do I need to complete my child’s registration?
- Parent/guardian contact information
- Parent/guardian driver’s license number(s)
- Emergency contact/authorized pick-up person contact information (at least two non-parent contacts)
- Doctor’s name, address, phone number
- Dentist’s name, address, phone number
- Emergency Care Facility name, address, phone number
- Debit/credit card to pay annual $65.00 non-refundable registration fee
Space is limited. Register early to guarantee your child’s spot on the first day of school!
Register by August 1 for:
- Student to begin programming on the first day of school (pending space available). If space is not available when the registration is received, the student will begin programming as soon as space is available which may be after the first day of school. **
- How will I know if my child is registered to attend on the first day of school? You have completed the current year’s B/ASP registration form and paid the annual, non-refundable registration fee of $65.00; you have received a start date confirmation email from central B/ASP office staff; AND you have paid your child’s August tuition by the due date.
Registrations are accepted throughout the school year.
- Registrations received from August 7-28: student will begin programming on September 1 or when space is available **
- Register after August 28: student will begin programming two school days post-registration, after September 1, pending space available **
* Beginning April 8, space is no longer guaranteed for current B/ASP students to begin the first day of school.
** The Program does its best to ensure limited wait lists. However, there are times when student start dates in the program are delayed to ensure adequate staffing as student safety is the Program’s first priority. The Iowa Department of Human Services guidelines require a student to staff ratio of no more than 15 students per 1 employee.
Parents are strongly encouraged to REGISTER EARLY to avoid a delay in their child’s start date.
If site enrollment is full at the time of registration, the student will be placed on a wait list, in the order the registration form and registration payment is received. The parent will be notified when space is available for the student to begin.