November 13, 2020 B/ASP Day Camps
Registration period: October 20 at 6 p.m. through November 3 (or until until enrollment is full)
Camp is only open to students registered by the deadline. Registrations will not be accepted after registration closes to allow for adequate planning and staffing. Space is limited and filled on a first-registered basis.
Camp registration is:
- Required for all participants who wish to attend
- Separate from the general school-year registration
- Limited to students currently registered to attend the school-year B/ASP or employee asynchronous program
- Completed through RevTrak – see registration link below
Camp hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Camp locations: see individual camps below for specific location
- Crocker Elementary, 2910 SW Applewood Street
- Heritage Elementary, 301 SW Prairie Trail Parkway
- Prairie Trail Elementary, 1850 SW College Avenue
- B/ASP students: included with monthly tuition for all contracts except Wednesday AM Only*
- B/ASP students with a Wednesday AM Only contract: $32.00 per day*
* Due to social and physical distancing requirements, space is limited to the enrollment assigned to each camp below. Please consider whether you are able to find alternate care for your child before registering for camp to ensure space is available for the children of essential workers who do not have another option.
All COVID-19 Social Distancing & Safety Protocols in place for the school year will be followed during camp. To review these protocols, click here.
Snack: morning and afternoon snacks are included
Lunch: sack lunch from home. Milk will be available to students; a $0.50 per carton fee will be charged to the students nutrition account for those who choose milk. In the event a student forgets lunch, the Program will provide a lunch to the student at an additional cost of $15.00 which will be billed to the student’s account.
Outside Recreation: district cold/hot weather guidelines are followed in the B./ASP. Unless the temperature and/or wind chill is at or below 0-degrees, students will go outside. Send your child with appropriate and labeled outdoor gear, including a jacket, hat, mittens, etc. Sunscreen is provided, if needed.
Activities: students in each camp will participate in a variety of fun, hands-on enrichment labs focused on science, arts, and recreation that relate to the camp theme for which they’re registered. Camp activities allow students many opportunities for teamwork, movement, communication, problem-solving, innovation, and most importantly, FUN!
Drop Off & Pick Up: building specific – additional information will be provided in the camp-specific email after registration closes.
What to Wear: face covering and play/school clothes with closed-toe shoes.
What to Leave at Home: all personal items that are not a necessity for camp.
Insect Safari – limited to 30 students (Crocker Elementary School) – Repeated content from October 12 camp
They’re creepy, crawly, and they’re great! Get ready to dive into hands-on STEAM activities to learn more about the amazing and valuable bugs that live around us. Did you know that insects are the most abundant animals on Earth?!
Innovation Station – limited to 30 students (Heritage Elementary School)
Are you ready to problem-solve, design, build, create, and conquer challenges?! This camp will be full of hands-on science, art, games, and recreation activities to ignite your imagination and creativity.
Fall into Fun – limited to 45 students (Prairie Trail Elementary School)
Play. Imagine. Discover. Create. Campers will conquer all things Fall through fun, hands-on science, art, games, and recreation activities.
If you do not receive an email confirmation after completing the registration form, your child is NOT registered and additional action is needed by you to secure registration before the deadline. In the rare occurrence that the system does not accept your registration and you need to begin your registration over again (remember, if you do not receive an e-mail confirmation, your child is NOT registered), the online registration system requires you to wait 60-minutes before attempting registration again. You may be able to expedite this process by changing browsers or deleting your cookies. ** For best results, do not register via a mobile phone device. **