Before & After School
Fall Into Fall Camp ~ August 16, 17, 18
Registration opens July 13 ~ Open only to students pre-registered and confirmed for the 2021-22 school-year Before & After School Program.
- Registration period: July 13 at 6 p.m. through August 3 at 11:59 p.m. or until enrollment is full.
- Fall back into the school year routine with Fall into Fall Camp!
- Students will have the opportunity to meet B/ASP staff and learn more about the program as they participate in a variety of fun, hands-on, enrichment activities!
- Dates: August 16, 17 and 18 Time: 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: Included with school-year tuition
- Location: Heritage Elementary, 301 SW Prairie Trail Pkwy
- All students planning to attend Fall into Fall Camp are required to register by 11:59 p.m. on August 3.
- No additional registrations will be accepted after this deadline to allow for adequate planning and staffing.
- Waitlist option will be available once enrollment is full. **Note the adjusted end time to accommodate back to school preparation and activities.
- Late pick-up fees will apply for students who are not picked up by 3:30 p.m. Your understanding is appreciated!