Curbside Pickup Information
Update for Curbside Pickup:
Hybrid Learners, Full-time Remote Learners, and General Public – Pick up on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Location and Time:
Beginning Monday, October 19th, meals will ONLY be available for pick up at Northview Middle School any time between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Meals will NOT be available at Crocker or East Elementary Schools any longer.
- Northview Middle School pickup: Cars will enter single file from NW 18th street onto Northwest Briargate Dr. (See Map)
Pickups will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. You can now pick up meals for the weekend!
Monday Pickup: Breakfast and Lunch for Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday Pickup: Breakfast and Lunch for Wednesday and Thursday
Friday Pickup: Breakfast and Lunch for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rules for pickups:
- No pre-ordering is necessary
- Meals are available to all children ages 1-18
- Children do not have to be present for pickup
How to pick up meals:
- Pull up to the serving area
- Pop your trunk or lower a back seat window.
- Tell the Nutrition Team member how many children you are picking up for.
- A breakfast and lunch will be included for each child
Free School Meals
Beginning Monday, September 14
**Please note that FREE school meals will continue through the end of the school year.**
The USDA and Iowa Department of Education is waiving the cost of school breakfast and lunch for all students in Ankeny beginning Monday, September 14. All full meals served inside the school as well as at curbside will be no charge. A la carte items or second entrees will only be sold in school and will be charged at their set prices.