Required District Forms
Required District Forms and Documentation for Enrollment
New families to the Ankeny school district need to start by completing an online registration application. If you have not started this process, please begin HERE.
In addition to the online registration, please follow the provided registration checklist to ensure you have all of the necessary items and provide the appropriate documentation:
- Registration Checklist – This checklist is meant as a guide for parents and does not necessarily have to be submitted
- Any special needs documents, if applicable – Example: Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, Gifted & Talented/Enrichment Plan, Individualized Health Plan (IHP), etc.
- Any legal documentation on parental restrictions, if applicable
- Home Language Survey (English)
- Kindergarten Student Information – To be completed for any student enrolling into kindergarten
- Health Documents
- Payment for school fees.
- Pay online – Information on how to pay for fees and lunches
- Payments can be made at your child’s school or the district office with cash or check.
Due to enrollment shifts or programming needs (English learners, special education, etc), any newly enrolled elementary student(s) to the district may be assigned to a school which is not their neighborhood school. Please contact the registrar for more information and clarification. You may also refer to Board Policy #501.33 – Student Building Assignments.