Ankeny Schools Before and After-School Program
Welcome to the Ankeny Community School District Before & After School Program, an extension of the district's Teaching & Learning Department!
Creating meaningful, magical moments for students: Our mission is serving students in grades K-5 at all 10 elementary schools while providing a high-quality, fun, hands-on before and after-school enrichment experience!
The Before and After-School Program is a fun, hands-on enrichment program, developed with research-based best practices for out-of-school time. This program is not just a place for students to be before and after school, but to engage in safe, fun, high-quality, and meaningful, enrichment programming. It provides a more relaxed atmosphere than the regular school day, but students are expected to follow PBIS expectations communicated by staff, and the program follows a regular schedule of activities.
Browse our website for a peek at the fun, hands-on enrichment program offered through the Before & After-School Program.
Before and After-School Program News
Central Program Office
- Northeast Elementary School, 1705 NE Trilein Drive ~ Door S10, Ankeny, IA 50023
- Phone: (515) 289-3925
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Program Office Hours
The office is closed every day for lunch from 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. and on Mondays from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. for professional learning.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 PM
Summer Adventrues Camp Program Hours (Southeast and Westwood)
- Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Site Email/Phone (Summer Adventures Camp sites)
Need to contact your child's site leader directly regarding absences or site specific information? Contact:
- Southeast: email@example.com Phone: (515) 289-8675 - cell phone (515) 318-8596
- Westwood: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (515) 965-9690 - cell phone (515) 321-7605
Site Email/Phone (School-Year)
- Ashland Ridge: email@example.com Phone: (515)965-9594
- Crocker: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (515) 965-9710
- Northeast: email@example.com Phone: (515)965-9620
- Northwest/Terrace: firstname.lastname@example.org: Phone: (515) 965-4705
- Prairie Trail: email@example.com: Phone (515) 965-9605
- Rock Creek: firstname.lastname@example.org: Phone (515) 965-9629
- Southeast/East: email@example.com Phone: (515) 289-8675
- Westwood: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (515) 965-9690