Report Bullying with the TIPS Report Incident System
Ankeny Community Schools is dedicated to providing a safe environment for students. One area in which we are focused is bullying prevention. A strong partnership between schools, students and parents can help combat bullying.
A tool you can use to help in the fight against bullying is our phone and web-based incident reporting tool called “TIPS.” TIPS empowers students, parents, teachers and community members to anonymously report warning signs and trouble.
With TIPS, students and parents can report:
- Bullying and cyberbullying
- Threats of suicide
- Other threats of violence, weapons, drug/alcohol abuse, and more
If you or your child would like to report a concern:
- Please click here to access the TIPS Report Incident System, or
- Call the hotline: 963-7233 (963-SAFE).
All reports are confidential, and your name will only be shared if you provide contact information to allow an administrator to provide you feedback. As soon as a report is made, appropriate school personnel will receive an instant notification, review the incident and work to take appropriate actions. Please note, however that TIPPS is NOT an emergency reporting system. Emergencies should be reported to 911.
- If you have questions about use of the TIPS system, please contact Safety and Security Manager at 289-3943.
- For more information about Bullying policy in Ankeny Schools, visit the district’s bullying policy webpage: 504.45 – Bullying.
Please join us as we work to prevent bullying and related incidents from occurring to better ensure the safety and security of our students