State law requires school districts to provide transportation to elementary and middle school students living two or more miles from their attendance centers, and to high school students living three or more miles from their high school. The district has contracted Durham School Services to provide these transportation services to students. Most transportation questions should be directed to Durham at 965-9615.
This section also includes information about transportation-related issues. Select any of the links below to access information regarding:
- Policies and Procedures
- Bus Pass Requirements
- Durham School Services website - learn more about and contact Durham School Services Ankeny office
- Pay-To-Ride Transportation Program - sign up for busing if you do not qualify for free busing
- Secondary School Walking Zone - maps that show general areas of qualification for busing
- Sign up for Durham Bus Alerts - get text messages when your student's bus is delayed.
- Student Medical Information - help Durham drivers help your student with information they need to know