Download the Durham Bus Tracker® app today.
State law requires school districts to provide transportation to elementary and middle school students living two or more miles from their attendance centers, and to high school students living three or more miles from their high school. The district has contracted Durham School Services to provide these transportation services to students. Most transportation questions should be directed to Durham at 965-9615.
This section also includes information about transportation-related issues. Select any of the links below to access information regarding:
- Policies and Procedures
- Bus Pass Requirements
- Durham School Services website - learn more about and contact Durham School Services Ankeny office
- Pay-To-Ride Transportation Program - sign up for busing if you do not qualify for free busing
- Secondary School Walking Zone - maps that show general areas of qualification for busing
- Sign up for Durham Bus Alerts - get text messages when your student's bus is delayed.
- Student Medical Information - help Durham drivers help your student with information they need to know
Have you heard the many perks of Driving a School Bus Part-time for Durham School Services?
- Earn money while taking your kids to school
- Flexible schedule to fit your needs
- Holidays, weekends and summers off
- $18.18 Starting Wage
- $1,000 Hiring Bonus With CDL
- $500 Hiring Bonus No CDL
- CDL training provided
- Make a positive difference in your community
Apply online at: www.durhamschoolservices.com, click on careers (last tab on far right), search for location Ankeny, Iowa
If you have questions contact: Mike or Jimmy at 515-965-9615