Prairie Trail Elementary Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
- The drop-off and pick-up zone will be in the Cascade Falls Aquatic Center parking lot.
- No traffic will be allowed in the staff parking lot. This is used for busses before and after school.
- No student drop-off on SW College Avenue and please be mindful of the speed limit on this street.
- Please look for staff members directing traffic through the lane marked with orange cones. They are there to assist with everyone's safety throughout the process.
- Be mindful of your speed while in the drop off zone.
- Once in the drop off zone, students can be dropped off along the entire sidewalk as indicated by the red arrows on the map and by following directions of staff members.
- Please pull up as close as you can to the far end of the drop/pickup line to allow for as many cars as possible to unload/load.
- Students should exit from the passenger side of the vehicle onto the sidewalk.
- Parents should NOT get out of the car in the drop-off lane at any time. Avoiding this will allow for a steady stream of traffic and expedite the drop-off process.
- During pickup after school, if you need to exit your car or if your child needs assistance fastening safety belts etc,; please pull into a legal parking space, meet your child on the sidewalk and then walk them to your car.
- Click here to view map.
Thank you for doing your part to make student drop-off and pick-up an expedited and SAFE process!!