ACHS Seminar Program
- Seminar is designed to assist students with their academics.
- All students have a Seminar in which they can access other teachers or simply study for 30 minutes.
- Seminar meets every Wednesday from 11:25-11:55 a.m.
- Prior to seminar, students may be given passes to meet with teachers .
- Students may still access teachers before, during, and after school. Seminar simply provides more intervention and enrichment time for students.
During Seminar, students will be able to:
- Report to Seminar.
- Be provided a quiet setting in which they can study.
- Have their grades/attendance reviewed by their Seminar teacher.
- Go to another teacher for help or enrichment.
- Attend assemblies to celebrate the JAG Creed.