Skip to content

Records Request for Transfer In

Complete one of the two record request forms below:

Elementary Records Request (K-5 Students)

Secondary Records Request (6th-12th Grade Students)

For high schools students ONLY: Please bring an unofficial transcript when you meet with a guidance counselor at your attending building. This helps the guidance counselor determine credits as well as create a schedule. If the student is in 9th grade and they are beginning the year in Ankeny, no transcript is necessary unless the student has earned high school credits at their previous school.