We would like to welcome your family to a district that is proud of the traditions, culture, and accomplishments of award-winning students and staff members. More than 2,200 staff members serve ten elementary schools, four middle schools, and two comprehensive high schools, a preschool, and two alternative programs working each day to provide our students with a quality education. The address where you reside will determine which elementary, middle or high school your child will attend.
You will begin your new student(s) registration at the link below:
- The system will prompt you to enter your name, child’s enrollment year, and email. When you hit Submit, you will receive an email with a link to complete your online registration. (Do not use the forward or backward buttons on your browser).
- The online registration process is divided into sections that are made up of multiple subsections.
- Only one subsection at a time can be open to view and edit.
- You must review or complete every subsection on a tab before clicking on Save/Continue to get to the next tab.
- Besides the online registration system, please be sure to submit the other items necessary for enrollment based on the Registration Checklist.
- Due to enrollment shifts or programming needs (English learners, special education, etc), any newly enrolled elementary student(s) to the district may be assigned to a school which is not their neighborhood school. Please contact the registrar for more information and clarification.