2019-2020 School-Year Registration
Registration is open - space is limited
Not finding your child in TouchBase? B/ASP registration is completed in TouchBase and requires students to have a student ID number. In order for a student ID number to be assigned, the district registrar needs to process the student's school registration and ensure all enrollment information has been received. If your child is not found in your TouchBase account, it's likely that your child's district enrollment is incomplete. Please contact the district registrar for additional information. Failure to provide missing documents to the registrar will delay the student's B/ASP registration and may affect the child’s start date in the program.
All students must register each year. Registrations do not carry over from year-to-year.
Space is limited. Register early to guarantee your child's spot on the first day of school!
Multiple registration options are available, but no part-time option (i.e., 2 or 3 days per week) is offered.
At the time of registration, a non-refundable, annual registration fee of $50.00 per student is due to complete the registration process.
For the 6th consecutive year, there will be NO INCREASE to monthly tuition fees (see table of 2018-19 fees below)! A $10 per month sibling discount is applied to each month's tuition for the second and each additional sibling registered (excluding Wednesday AM Only registration.)
Register by August 11:
- Student will begin programming on the first day of school (pending space available). If space is not available when the regisration is received, the student will begin programming as soon as space is available which may be after the first day of school. **
- How will I know if my child is registered to attend on the first day of school? You have completed the current year's B/ASP registration form and paid the annual, non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 in TouchBase; you have received a confirmation email from central B/ASP office staff; AND you have paid your child's August tuition by the due date.
Registrations are accepted throughout the school year.
- Register from August 12-23: student will begin programming on August 28 or when space is available **
- Register after August 24: student will begin programming two school days post-registration, pending space available **
* Beginning April 8, space is no longer guaranteed for current B/ASP students to begin the first day of school.
** The Program does its best to ensure limited wait lists. However, there are times when student start dates in the program are delayed to ensure adequate staffing as student safety is the Program's first priority. The Iowa Department of Human Services guidelines require a student to staff ratio of no more than 15 students per 1 employee.
Parents are strongly encouraged to REGISTER EARLY to avoid a delay in their child's start date. If site enrollment is full at the time of registration, the student will be placed on a wait list, in the order the registration form and registration payment is received. The parent will be notified when space is available for the student to begin.
Program & Payment Information
- 2019-2020 Program & Payment Calendar - print this calendar for easy reference of payment deadlines, no-school day camps, and more!
- 2019-2020 Fees & Payment Schedule - monthly tuition payment rates, due dates, & written withdraw notice deadlines
What do I need to complete registration?
- Personal contact information
- Parent driver's license number(s)
- Emergency contact/authorized pick-up person contact information (at least two non-parent contacts)
- Doctor name, address, phone number
- Dentist name, address, phone number
- Emergency Care Facility name, address, phone number
- Debit/credit card to pay annual $50.00 non-refundable registration fee
To successfully register, do the following:
- Register from a personal computer. Do not use a mobile device (i.e., phone, tablet, etc.)
- Register using the Google Chrome browser
- Change Google Chrome settings to allow (unblock) pop-ups for the registration site: https://ia-ankeny.intouchreceipting.com/
- Register one child at a time (i.e., complete registration form and payment for children individually)
- Have all required information (see above) ready before beginning your child's registration
Fees: Before and After-School Program
|Morning and Afternoon||$371/month|
|Wednesday Morning Only||$42/month|
|Wednesday Morning Only and Afternoons||$323/month|
Space is Limited
Enrollment is limited at each site. Registrations are accepted on a first-registered, first-served basis. In the event of a wait list, students are admitted to the Program in the order registrations, including the $50.00 non-refundable registration fee, are received. Parents will be contacted with the student's start date once space becomes available; an exact date cannot be provided in advance.
The Program does its best to ensure limited wait lists. However, there are times when student start dates in the program are delayed to ensure adequate staffing as student safety is the Program's first priority. The Iowa Department of Human Services guidelines require a student to staff ratio of no more than 15 students per 1 employee.
Minimum Enrollment is Required
It is the goal of the school district to offer a program inside each school. However, as a self-sustaining program that operates only from parent-paid tuition, a minimum of 30 students per site is required to offer programming on site. In the event a site does not reach the minimum enrollment, the low-enrollment site will be combined with a neighboring site and students will be transported by Ankeny Community School District Transportation from their home school to the site (or from the site to their home school before school), at no additional cost. Program promotion will continue at the home school, in an effort to increase enrollment.