Payments Now Accepted
Ankeny Community Schools is accepting textbook rental fees, purchases of CIML (Central Iowa Metro League) student activity tickets, K-8 activity passes, eight-punch pass activity tickets, parking passes, and lunch deposits for the 2019-2020 school year. Fees are accepted by:
If you are new to using Touchbase
If you are a new user and have not logged into TouchBase, you will need to activate your account. Please view the instructions below. Click on the button, Click here to create your password. When the Identify Your Account box pops up, ignore the email box. Type your primary email address that you have on record in your Infinite Campus parent portal in the Username box, shown by the red arrow. This will make or break a successful login!
You will then be sent an email with a link to activate your password. Once you enter and confirm the password, you will be redirected to the TouchBase site where you can log in under Already created your account? as seen below.
Where will I see my student’s fines and/or fees that have been assessed to my student’s account?
1. Click on your student’s name.
2. At the top of the next screen, all fines and/or fees will show up in a red box with a red View button. Click on the View button.
3. Check all the applicable boxes under the Pay column, then click on Pay Selected Fines/Fees button. All Pay boxes checked will be added to your Checkout cart (top right hand button).
4. If you have other students, click on the Your Family link (top left hand column) and go through the same steps.
Where can I find other items to be purchased?
1. Meal account additions can be found in two places.
- One-Time Meal Payment under Shop. Then click on the Nutrition link.
- If you would prefer to set a Recurring Meal Payment under Other, this will take you right to the debit/credit card setup, bypassing the Nutrition link.
2. Activity tickets such as the student activity ticket (aka CIML) pass grades 9-12, K-8 pass, and the 8-Punch activity tickets can be found under Shop, then Items At Students School, Category Student Activities.
Please note: after August 11, 9-12 grade activity passes and K-8 passes must be purchased at your student’s school. The the 8-punch pass can be purchased:
- south feeder schools - Southview or AHS activity offices or at an athletic event
- north feeder schools - ACHS activity office or at an athletic event
Important points regarding online payments:
- Lunch deposits may be made throughout the school year. Try the recurring purchases feature on TouchBase.
- TouchBase can be found on the district website homepage via the link at the top right-hand corner labeled "Online Payments," or under the Parents tab by selecting: Fees >> Online Payments or Nutrition Services >> Online Payments. Please note, when accessing TouchBase, you will be leaving the Ankeny Schools website and entering a secured environment hosted by InTouch Receipting.
- For questions about fee and/or fine balances, fee and/or fine payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about meal balances and/or meal payments or School Cafe, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the free and reduced meal program, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about the Before and After School Program and/or about the payment structure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.