Ankeny Community School’s annual update through online registration is now open through your Infinite Campus parent portal. This process ensures your student's information and permissions are verified and updated for the new school year. Online registration will end July 12.
To begin, please log into your Infinite Campus parent portal account. In the lower left hand corner find the ‘Online Registration’ link.
After clicking the link, you will be asked to register a student(s) who is currently enrolled in the district OR register a student(s) who has never been enrolled in the district. You will want to choose the “Existing Student Registration” button.
Once you have reviewed all the areas and answered all the permissions, click submit. This will complete the online registration for your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year. A follow up email will be sent once your registration has been approved. Student fees for the 2019-2020 school year can be paid online starting Monday, July 8. Look for an email reminder this summer.
If you do not remember your Infinite Campus parent portal login or need to create an account, please use the form on the district website for assistance.
- Proof of Residency for 10th graders – Parents of all incoming 10th graders will be required to submit proof-of-residency prior to application approval. Parents can either upload documents into their application, submit a copy via email to email@example.com, or drop off at the district office, 306 SW School St. Per the state of Iowa, districts have the right to know the student’s primary address for residency purposes. Please select this link for a list of acceptable proofs of residency. Post office (P.O.) boxes do not establish residency, but can be used for mailing purposes.
- If you are planning to leave the district prior to the 2019-2020 school year, please complete the online registration until your family has officially transferred. To help make the transfer a bit easier, please notify your current building as soon as possible that your student(s) will be transferring. Be sure to indicate the school the student(s) will be transferring to as well as your future address, if known. Having this information ahead of time helps the schools plan and ensures all district items and fees have been submitted prior to your move.
- Primary household information will only appear in the online registration; the shared or non-household parent may be found and verified under “demographic data.” There is no need to add a parent not residing in the primary household into an application.
- If you are updating your address through the online application, please upload or submit your proof of residency to the district registrar. A change of address form can be found here.
- Parents who have an incoming 2019-2020 kindergarten student and have other children currently enrolled, you do not need to complete another application unless you need to verify or update any last minute items.
It is recommended using a desktop computer to complete the online registration. If you do not have access to a desktop, a computer is available at the Ankeny Schools District Office, 306 SW School St. This self-serve station is available during business hours, Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. In addition, Ankeny Kirkendall Library, 1210 NW Prairie Ridge Dr., has computers available.
Thank you for your prompt attention with online registration.