Journey Senior Living
Journey Senior Living is looking for students to volunteer in a variety of ways. If interested, please email Patricia Payne, Activities Director, at 515-850-1718, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside/ Outside Maintenance/Grounds Assistance. – Immediate options!
- Provide Music, Interact with Resident’s games.
- Assist in Outings, help set up games, activities… We have a Bean Bag Baseball League, travel to other Communities, compete and have a season ending tournament. We could always use assistance with many facets of this league.
- Instruct residents in using technology. Maybe start a Cyber Senior Community. Welcome ideas as well as assistance.
- Share sports, music, drama with residents. Team schedules, Performance schedules, etc…
- Dancing for Seniors – they love to watch performances.
- Participate in Crafts. We have several we have already established, we welcome new ideas.
- Adopt a Grandparent program. Would love to get one started.
- Mentoring program.