Physical Education Matthew Delger
Hello! My name is Mr. Delger. I am excited for another great year at Northview Middle School!
Teach: 8th & 9th Grade PE / 9th Grade HEALTH / PEOPEL PE
Coach: Sophomore Boys Basketball, 8th Grade Football
- I have a B.S. degree in Physical Education, Health and Coaching from Iowa State University.
- I began teaching and coaching in 2008.
- I coach Boys Basketball and Football.
- My wife and I have been married since 2008, and we have thee kids; Jack, Lucy and Ellie.
- In my spare time… I enjoy playing with my children, being active, being outside, watching sports, gardening and spending time with my family.
QUOTES FOR THOUGHT:
- “The ultimate measure of a man/woman is not where he/she stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he/she stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – President Abraham Lincoln
- “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.” – Coach Lou Holtz