The Infinite Campus Parent Portal gives you access to a wealth of information, including student assignments, grades, daily announcements and more.
Parents have the ability and responsibility to keep contact and account information up to date so they can view their students’ grades and other information. Maintaining accurate, current information in the portal is a key to communication with your children’s teachers and schools, who rely on the email and other contact information provided through the portal.
Please ensure you have logged into the portal and verified or updated your contact information and made a note of your username and password to preserve your ability to use the portal.
New Portal Accounts
The Infinite Campus parent portal is only available to parents or legal guardians of students with an “active” enrollment in Ankeny Community Schools. An active enrollment is considered to be only during the current school calendar. If you have a student enrolled in a future year, their status will not be “active” until the second week of July. You will be able to setup your new parent portal at that time.
Request Assistance with the Parent Portal
- If you have an account but have forgotten your username or password, follow the directions in the system to recover your username or to reset your password.
- You must still have access to the email address that you previously entered for password reset purposes.
If you require assistance with Infinite Campus including creating an account or obtaining your username and password, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request. Each weekday, the district responds to detailed requests sent to that address. Please be sure to include your name, child(ren)’s names and birth dates, home address, email address, and the specific assistance you need. Requests submitted through the form above are processed more frequently than those submitted by email but are limited to account creation, username recovery, and password resets.
Assistance with the Student Portal
Students who require assistance accessing Infinite Campus should see their teacher librarian or a media center associate. The form and email address above are only for parents who need assistance with their Parent Portal accounts.
Infinite Campus Mobile App
After downloading and opening the Infinite Campus app, you will be asked to enter the district name and select the state.
- Please enter “Ankeny,” select “Iowa,” and press “Search.” (If you have an older version of the app, you may be prompted for the District ID instead of the district name and state. The six-digit District ID is NPNCXS.)
- Choose “Ankeny” when it appears on the next screen.
- Enter your Infinite Campus username and password.
- Press “Go” or “Sign In.” Data will begin to download.
For iOS users, updates occur automatically every 15 minutes while you are logged into the app. If you close the app or are not logged into the app, there is no refresh that occurs and notifications are not sent. For Android users, a manual refresh is required, or you can log out of the app and log back in.