2024 Summer Adventures Camp
Registration period begins February 1st (current B/ASP students), open registration begins February 8th through May 15th (or until enrollment is full)
- Dates: June 3 through August 16, 2024.
- Who can register: All students currently in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Time: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Cost: $170.00 per week registered, Non-Ankeny residents $190.00 (does NOT include field trip fees, if scheduled)
- Deposit required: $45.00 per week registered, per student. This holds your student’s spot AND goes towards $170.00 week’s tuition.
- Locations: Northeast and Crocker (register to one OR the other. Please do NOT register for both locations).
- Waitlist option will be active. What does this mean? Once registration opens, we begin to calculate all enrollment numbers for each week. When space allows, we begin to enroll students from the waitlist into open weeks in order completed.
- All registrations are date & time stamped once complete.
- Waitlist process: Though the system does not prompt you to add a payment method when registering under the waitlist, it is important to enter this. Click here for a quick sheet if you need help adding a payment method to your parent portal. We cannot move a student from the waitlist into active enrollment WITHOUT a payment method on file to process the deposit.
Parents are strongly encouraged to use a non-mobile device to register. Some parents have communicated difficulty registering on a “work” computer due to their company’s security settings. The district cannot help with this; please plan accordingly.
Is Childcare Assistance accepted? Yes, please click here for details and requirements PRIOR TO registering your student for Summer Adventures Camp (Before & After School Program Handbook. Financial Assistance).