Online Lunch and Fee Payment Form
Ankeny Community School District offers the ability to pay for meal account deposits and other fees online through TouchBase. TouchBase is a PCI Compliant Level 1 Certified online payment processing company administered InTouch Receipting. Learn more about TouchBase by visiting https://ia-ankeny.intouchreceipting.com/.
Online Meal Account and Fee Payments
For the current school year, the annual Textbook Rental and the Student Activity Tickets/IDs for Ankeny Community Schools may be paid online. Meal account deposits may be made throughout the school year.
How to create a new account and make online meal account deposits and fee payments
In order to use TouchBase, you will need to know your primary email address on record in Infinite Campus. The primary email address on record in Infinite Campus will be your User Name for TouchBase. If you don’t know which email is primary in Infinite Campus, login to the Infinite Campus parent portal and select Contact Preferences under User Account. If you are unsure of how to login to Infinite Campus, please review the Infinite Campus Parent Portal information.
You will also need to activate your TouchBase account. Please follow the steps below to activate your account.
- Open a web browser and go to: https://ia-ankeny.intouchreceipting.com/accountrecover.aspx to start the process of connecting to your account.
- On the Identify Your Account page, enter your primary email address on record in Infinite Campus ONLY in the username field.
- Click on the Search button. (If TouchBase finds a match, the following pop-up will appear on your screen and an email with a password reset link will be sent to the primary email address you have on record in Infinite Campus.)
- Open your email program to locate the email and follow the steps. Once you set your password in TouchBase, you’ll be ready to use it!
Instructions on how to process a payment can also be found at https://ia-ankeny.intouchreceipting.com
Free and Reduced Meal Eligibility
To be eligible for free or reduced price meals and textbook rental fees, you must submit an application and the fee waiver form EACH SCHOOL YEAR. Complete online beginning in late July at the district website: https://www.ankenyschools.org/departments/nutrition-services/.
Please contact LeeAnna Vigor at email@example.com 515-965-9604 Ext 50811 before completing an application if:
- You are enrolling a kindergarten student and another student in your household was eligible for free or reduced price meals the previous school year.
- You have a student who is transferring from another school in Iowa and was eligible for free or reduced meals at that school. Eligibility does NOT automatically transfer.
- The state of Iowa has placed a foster student in your care.
To be eligible for Free or Reduced Textbook Rental, a Free/Reduced Price Meal Application and the Ankeny Community School District Fee Waiver Form must be completed and approved on or before October 5, 2023. If not, unless a student is a new enrollee, full priced Textbook Rental Fees will be applicable for students in your household. PLEASE NOTE: If a fee waiver is applicable, it is only valid if completed and submitted within that eligible school year.