Board of Education meeting agendas are available online for quick, easy access to public information. Our agendas include extensive supplemental documents for heightened district transparency. The district’s general practice is to publish the agenda on Friday prior to a Monday Board meeting.
To view and search for agendas:
The eight most recent agendas will appear in the window.
- Agendas can be searched as far back as 2009 via the fields at the top of the system.
- Agendas can be searched by Custom Date Range and/or keyword.
- When you find the agenda you wish to view, click on the HTML doc icon at the right of the line to open the agenda.
- This “dynamic” agenda includes hyperlinks to supplemental materials for agenda items.
- A standard copy of the agenda is also available through the .pdf icon to the right of the list, which includes all of the supplemental information in one document (please be aware that the .pdf version of the agenda can often be hundreds of pages long).
- Interested in adding a topic to an agenda? Communicate with the board of education.