School board members sit on committees which advise the district in areas of policy and planning, and for which agendas and meetings are posted. These committees may be made up of parents, members of the community, faculty, administration, and members of the Board. All sessions for the following committees are open to the public, but public input is not generally solicited during committee meetings.
- Facilities/Finance Advisory Committee – This committee considers best practice in school finance, district business strategies, long-range planning for facilities, and other elements of facility development and construction to make sound recommendations to the Board.
- Meets at 4:30 pm on the second Thursday of the month
- Board Representation: Aaron Johnson, Joshua Palik, and Amy Tagliareni
- Policy Advisory Committee – The Policy Advisory Committee reviews policy, recommends changes, and oversees the five-year review cycle for policies. Changes recommended by the committee are presented to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Meets at 4:30 pm on the first Thursday of the month
- Board Representation: Sarah Barthole and Katie Claeys